22 March 2009

I'm Going to Disney World!


Great News! I'm going to Disney World! I found out this past Friday (after being on a waiting list) that I will get to go and work again for the mouse in Orlando for the entire summer. This is after I decided to take a few classes this summer, but school can wait, Mickey can't.

This past fall I worked at Walt Disney World, participating in the Disney College Program. I worked at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (a roller coaser in the Magic Kingdom). To say it was a lot of fun would be an understatement. I was ready to back as soon as I got home in January, so applied for the Summer Alumni Program for the summer.

All I know is that I will be working in attracions again, but as to where, I have no clue. I put on my application my first to choices would be at Epcot or Animal Kingdom. While I enjoyed my time at Thunder Mountain, I would like to do something different, and if possible not work at the Magic Kingdom. The Magic Kingdom is always the buisest and has the longest hours (Sometime it is open till 3AM!). Working at the Magic Kingdom was fun once, but I would go crazy a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment