05 March 2009

Welcome

Welcome! I'm Tyler (although you probably knew that if you are at this blog, but if you randomly happened to come across this blog - I'm sorry, you must really be bored) and this is my magical blog of randomness. If you know me, you know that I am a very random person, therefore this wonderful blog will also be. There is not any particular theme to it, just whatever pops into my head on any given day.


What do you need to know about me? I am not crazy. Yes I talk to myself (more than I should), but do I respond, not as much as I used to (making progress). What do I like? Many things, which you will hopefully be reading about in future posts. Here is a brief list though in case you were wondering (don't lie, you know you were).


  • Disney Theme Parks ( Walt Disney World Cast Member Fall 2008)


  • The Price is Right (As well as many other classic game shows from the 1970s and 1980s)


  • New York City


  • Live Television Production (Especially News Production)


  • Politics (To a small extent)

Now you know a little bit of what you can expect here in Tyler Land, so enjoy, come again, and have a magical day.

1 comment: