06 April 2009

Adventureland

I love funny movies, if it was up to me that would be the only type of movies I watched, but my friends don't like to go see comedies with me, because apparently I laugh to much. Well, Sunday afternoon I went to see "Adventureland" which I had been wanting to see. I wanted to see it for several reasons, first since it was about people working at an amusement park (Something I am familiar with), and I figured it would be funny since Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader from SNL were in (2 of my favorite cast members). Their scenes were very funny, but all of their scenes were shown in the previews. All of the other scenes however were pretty boring and seemed to just never end. It could have been worse, but it was not what I expected.

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment