28 April 2009

I Got a New Book


The title says it all, I got a new book. One of the presents I received for my birthday was a book that I have had my eye on for a while, "A Slobbering Love Affair: the True (and Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media." Yes that is the real title. It was written by Bernard Goldberg, a former CBS News corespondent, who now makes a living attacking the main stream media. I find him quite entertaining, and I agree with what he says most of the time.

Back to the book. The title says it all, as it recounts how "The Anointed One" (President Obama) sent a thrill up NBC's Chris Matthew's leg and how the media helped Obama secure the Democratic nomination and the presidency. While I have not read the book yet, it does not seem to attack our President, but rather attack the so called "journalists" who helped get him elected.

It looks like it will be a good read. I will let you know my opinion though when I finish the book.

Thanks for stopping buy, and a have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment