22 April 2009

Blogging Resumes

So after a two week absences, I am back. I will let you decide if that's a good thing or not. I report, you decide, I'm like Fox News.

Spring Break was...not long enough. As usual I had a list of things to do, and none of them got accomplished. Yay for procrastination! One of the things on the list, blog more, and we see how that turned out. Anyway the good news is that school is almost over for the semester, that is what's great about Easter coming late.

I have to say that the Semester did seem to fly by. Now I just have to get through the most unmagical time of the year, finals. After that it is off to Disney World for the summer. It hopefully won't take too long to get used to dealing with thousands of stupid people everyday.

In the spirit of randomness, please enjoy the following random YouTube video I found showing what happens when nature calls.

Have a Magical Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment