27 April 2009

My Birthday Weekend


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. This past Friday was my 20th birthday, so instead of going to Festival International, I did absolutely nothing. Well, on Friday I did go eat dinner with friends at Tokyo Live, which was a lot of fun and very good. Other than that night though I didn't do anything that I actually needed to get done such as school work and other projects I have to finish up before I head down to Florida for the summer.

Speaking of Florida, I found out that I will most likely be working at Epcot this summer. That is very exciting, because the park has very consistent hours compared to all of the others. It closes at 9:00 PM every night, except Tuesday and Thursday when it closes at midnight, which is still early compared to my 3:00 in the morning hours at Magic Kingdom last fall. Also I like all of the attractions, there so I don't care where I work.

This is my last week of classes, then next week is finals. Fun. I am ready to take them and get them over with.

Anyway, hope you have a great week, and thanks for stopping by.

Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment