01 April 2009

Let's Talk Game Shows


In case you didn't know, I have a slight obbsession with game shows (not as much as I used to do though). Game Show Network and I used to be best friends until some people in my house felt it was no longer neccesary to pay for that channel. But anyway two tidbits I woudl like to pass along for those who care...
1.) One of my favorite game shows, might me be coming back to television - "The $25,000 Pyramid". CBS has decided to pull the plug on their soap opera "Guiding Light" and are looking for a replacement. CBS has expressed intrest in reviving the classic game show from the 1970s and 80s. A final decesion has not yet been made. Now if only "Card Sharks" and "Match Game" could come back.

2.) Today was one of my favorite days, April Fool's Day, and "The Price is Right" did not forget. Go watch the episode online to see what is probaly one of the best episodes in the Drew Carey era of televison's longest running game show.
Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment